Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee‘s “Despacito,” featuring Justin Bieber, scores a ninth week atop the Billboard Hot 100 (dated July 22), while DJ Khaled notches a second straight week at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 with Grateful.
Plus, Bruno Mars earns another week at No. 1 on the Billboard Artist 100, while Calvin Harris zooms back to the chart’s top 10 at a new peak as his new album, Funk Wav Bounces Vol. 1, enters the Billboard 200 at No. 2.
Here are 13 other things you should know about Billboard‘s charts this week:
2. Digging deeper by genre, on Nielsen Music’s mid-year country charts, Sam Hunt‘s “Body Like a Back Road” and Chris Stapleton‘s From A Room: Volume 1 are the top song and album, respectively. Click here to read the full mid-year report for country.
3. On Nielsen Music’s mid-year rock charts, Metallica, Twenty One Pilots and Imagine Dragons dominated the first half of 2017. Click here to read the full mid-year recap of rock.
4. For R&B/hip-hop, Kendrick Lamar crowns Nielsen Music’s song and album charts at the midway point. Click here to read the full mid-year report for R&B/hip-hop.
5. The top Latin song on Nielsen Music’s mid-year chart is (what else?) “Despacito,” while Shakira‘s El Dorado rules the album recap. Click here to read the full mid-year rundown for Latin.
6. And, for dance/electronic, The Chainsmokers lead Nielsen Music’s mid-year charts, with their album Memories…Do Not Open and singles “Closer,” featuring Halsey, and “Something Just Like This,” with Coldplay. Click here to read the full mid-year report for dance/electronic.
7. Looking ahead to next week’s Billboard 200, JAY-Z is slated to earn his 14th No. 1 (the second-most all time, after The Beatles), as his new album 4:44 is expected to arrive at the summit. Click here to read the forecast.
8. On the latest Chart Beat Podcast, Gary Trust and Trevor Anderson count down the Hot 100’s biggest hits from this week in 2007, from No. 40 to No. 1 and chat with RCA Records’ Joe Riccitelli about how P!nk’s “U + Ur Hand” became a hit, after facing resistance from radio. Joe also previews new music from P!nk, as well as Kesha, Miley Cyrus, Zayn and more. Click here to listen to the full podcast.
9. Over on the Pop Shop Podcast, Keith Caulfield and Katie Atkinson mark Billboard‘s Girl Group Week with trivia about Spice Girls, TLC and more. Celebrate girl power and click here to listen.
10. Also in honor of Girl Group Week, we’ve ranked the top 10 girl groups of all time using Billboard chart metrics. Click here to see who made the list and who’s No. 1.
11. Beyond “Despacito” on this week’s Hot 100, Shawn Mendes‘ “There’s Nothing Holdin’ Me Back” climbs to No. 14, while Charlie Puth earns his fourth top 15 hit with “Attention,” as both songs surge in sales. Click here to read this week’s Hot 100 Chart Moves.
12. On the Billboard 200, Chris Stapleton’s Traveller marks a milestone, passing 2 million in U.S. sales. Plus, the Baby Driver soundtrack debuts in the top 40. Click here to read this week’s Billboard 200 Chart Moves.