Facebook has revealed its new app Notify, and Billboard is partnering with the company to bring exclusive content to the new platform.
The new service offers instant notifications to your phone from your favorite sources. For Billboard, that means all the music news you want — delivered directly to your iPhone’s lock screen. You can get it now from the App Store.
Here’s what you can look for on the Billboard station:
1. The Artist News Station: The biggest headlines about the biggest names in music with substations for your favorite artists.
2. The New Music Station: Be the first to hear the latest songs, albums and exclusive premieres, with genre substations for pop, rock, dance, country, hip-hop/R&B and Latin.
3. The Billboard Magazine Station: Not a magazine subscriber? Not a problem. Get notified of our latest cover story and features as soon as they’re released. You can also subscribe to substations specifically for cover stories, Billboard cover-shoot photos, features and style guides.
4. The Billboard Charts Station: Find out who’s No. 1 on the Billboard charts each week, with substations for individual charts including the Hot 100, Billboard 200, Hot Dance/Electronic Songs, Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs, Trending 140 and Emerging Artists charts.
5. The Podcasts Station: Find out what’s going on in the music world from Billboard‘s pop, rock and hip-hop editors, with substations for our Pop Shop, Alt in Our Stars, The Juice and Must-Hear Music podcasts.
6. The Photo Gallery Station: See the most recent pictures of your favorite artists, from behind-the-scenes to the red carpet to center stage at all the major festivals.
7. The “Best of” Station: Our definitive ranking of music’s biggest hits, best and worst moments, performances and more.
It’s a good week to be Adele (as usual)
Posted by Billboard on Monday, November 9, 2015