After suffering from two seizures last month, Lil Wayne experienced his third in Las Vegas last week, TMZ reports. According to the site, the seizure hit moments before he was set to take the stage for a pre-UFC 200 party, forcing him cancel his performance at Tao nightclub.
The New Orleans rapper has struggled with seizures in the past. On June 13, his private jet made two emergency landings in Nebraska after the rapper experienced consecutive seizures. TMZ reports that Weezy’s most recent medical emergency resulted from a “medication issue.” He was taken to the ICU but is said to be recovering in Miami.
“Under the guidance of his own doctors, he is now in stable condition and good spirits,” a rep for the rapper said in a statement at the time. “He thanks his fans for their everlasting support, prayers and well wishes.”
Lil Wayne also shared a flyer for a forthcoming performance on July 23 for the Cannabis Cup in San Bernardino, Calif.
— Lil Wayne WEEZY F (@LilTunechi) July 11, 2016
Billboard has reached out to reps for Tao nightclub and Lil Wayne for confirmation and additional comment.