Bud Light is looking to heat up the summer with consecutive parties across the nation next month. In honor of the Bud Light Party Campaign, the beer brand is embarking on a 13-city convention tour with special performances from their “super delegates” including Big Sean, Flo Rida, 2 Chainz, Ludacris, Jason Derulo, Lil Wayne, Nelly and Dillon Francis among others.
The trek kicks off on Aug. 5 in Phoenix, Arizona with “My House” hit maker Flo Rida and the White Panda then wraps on Aug. 27 in New York City with a set from G.O.O.D. Music MVP Big Sean and special guests. The Bud Light Party Conventions will also include interactive experiences on-site.
“The Bud Light Party stands for uniting all people and nothing does that better than a summer full of fun, good music and Bud Light,” said Bud Light’s vice president Alex Lambrecht in a statement sent to Billboard. “We’re thrilled to take the excitement on the road with our Bud Light Party Conventions announcing a unique lineup that is sure to make this campaign trail the highlight of the summer.”
Check out the loaded line-up below.
* August 5 – Phoenix, AZ – Flo Rida and The White Panda
* August 6 – Los Angeles, CA – Ludacris and special guest
* August 7 – Fresno, CA – El Komander
* August 10 – Denver, CO – Young the Giant and The Strumbellas
* August 11 – Dallas, TX – Jason Derulo and Brett Eldredge
* August 12 – San Antonio, TX – Dillon Francis and Wale
* August 13 – Houston, TX – Lil Wayne and Chino Y Nacho
* August 18 – St. Louis, MO – Dashboard Confessional and special guest
* August 19 – Atlanta, GA – Artist to be revealed on 7/16
* August 20 – Tampa, FL – Nelly and Kongos
* August 25 – Chicago, IL – Justin Moore and Lil Jon
* August 26 – Boston, MA – 2 Chainz and T-Pain
* August 27 – New York City, NY – Big Sean featuring special guests