From blockbuster music videos to a star-studded world tour, it seems like the singer was everywhere this year, even moreso than before. Today (Dec. 13), on her 26th birthday, we look back at Swiftr’s incredible 2015 using one of her favorite ways to communicate messages both big and small to fans: Instagram.
Taking a cue from Swift’s favorite lucky number, relive 13 highlights from her year, below.
1. Remember that time Taylor won an Emmy?
2. On the 1989 Tour, she brought out seemingly every celebrity under the sun (and then wrote super-sweet messages to them on Instagram afterwards).
3. She became a Godmother.
4. Swift showed off her sense of humor (and party skills) with one seriously perfect snap.
6. Don’t forget that time when she reminded everyone she was kicking ass on tour every single night.
7. Swift raised eyebrows — and got everyone’s approval — when she dropped a buzzy “Bad Blood” remix featuring Kendrick Lamar.
8. The singer subtlety introduced her relationship with Calvin Harris, as well as gave fans a whole new #goals to strive for.
9. Any questions?
10. Even by Swift’s high standards, she dubbed her total domination at the 2015 Billboard Music Awards “a dream sequence.”
11. Nobody tell Meredith or Olivia Benson.
12. “I said remember this moment In the back of my mind / The time we stood with our shaking hands / The crowds in stands went wild/ We were the kings and the queens/ And they read off our names/ The night you danced like you knew our lives/ Would never be the same.”
13. Never forget who the real center of the Swift empire is — right, Taylor?