Rita Ora shared the complete track list today (Oct. 24) for her upcoming sophomore album Phoenix, due out on Nov. 23.
“So incredibly proud to be sharing the full tracklist to my new album #PHOENIX ?? I cannot wait to give these songs to you all,” Ora wrote in a tweet.
Phoenix will be the first global release for the 27-year-old pop star, who promises to “pour her heart out.” Earlier this year, she released “Girls” featuring Cardi B, Bebe Rexha and Charlie XCX; other notable features on Phoenix include those from Rudimental, Liam Payne and Avicii.
Check out the full track list for Phoenix below.
2. Let you Love Me
3. New Look
4. Lonely Together – with Avicii
5. Your Song
6. Only Want You
7. First Time High
8. For You (Fifty Shades Freed) – with Liam Payne
9. Summer Love – with Rudimental
10. Girls – feat Cardi B, Bebe Rexha and Charli XCX
11. Keep Talking – feat Julia Michaels
12. Hell of a Life
13. Velvet Rope
14. Falling to Pieces
16. Soul Survivor