Rihanna‘s mouth runs wild on Anti — just the way her Navy likes it. After releasing her new Drake-assisted single “Work” and dropping her eighth album (surprise!) on streaming service Tidal Wednesday night (Jan. 28), the pop phenom had timelines in a frenzy with Rih quotables from emo numbers like “Never Ending” and “Love On The Brain” to come-hither tunes such as “Woo” featuring Travis Scott and “Yeah, I Said It.” Luckily, RiRi doesn’t mince words. See her most commanding, sexiest lines from Anti below.
10. “All that I wanted from you was to give me / Something that I never had”
Rihanna doesn’t slack when it comes to putting in work — all she asks is you return the favor.
9. “Just come over, let’s pour a drink, babe / I hope I ain’t calling you too late”
The two-minute track penned by Bibi Bourelly should be the prelude to all drunk texting.
8. “What are you willing to do? / Oh, tell me what you’re willing to do? / Kiss it, kiss it better, baby”
– “Kiss It Better”
No room for error when a woman knows exactly what she wants.
7. “Must be love on the brain / That’s got me feeling this way / It beats me black and blue but it fucks me so good / And I can’t get enough”
– “Love on the Brain”
Rihanna admits that love’s got her mind all screwed up.
6. “Who cares when it feels like crack? / Boy, you know that you always do it right”
– “Kiss It Better”
Rarely a beggar, the Barbados-bred bad gal affirms her lover’s talents and requests another round.
5. “I’mma need you deeper than six, not a coffin / We’re not making love, tryna get nasty”
– “Sex With Me”
Straight from the source, Rihanna outlines her agenda between the sheets.
4. “I’mma fuck it up won’t you show me some / Run it back like you owe me something”
Shit-talking Rihanna is the best Rihanna.
3. “Tryna fix your inner issues with a bad bitch / Didn’t they tell you that I was a savage”
– “Needed Me”
This isn’t the soundtrack for spooning — she’s sitting out for cuffing season.
2. “Don’t say that you miss me/ Just come and get me”
– “James Joint”
What Rih said.
1. “I need you to homicide it”
– “Yeah, I Said It”
Rihanna dictates the tempo on this sexy jam strictly intended for after hours.