Valentine’s Day might be the designated day for love, but a recent data search found out which past and present celebrity couples America seems to love the most, whether they’ll be celebrating together this Friday (Feb. 14) or they’re long over.
Travis Scott and Kylie Jenner top the list of America’s favorite sweethearts, despite ending their over two-year relationship back in October, according to trends data provider SEMrush. The two were searched 338% percent more than her sister Kim Kardashian West and Kanye West, who are last on the list.
A little sibling rivalry could be a royal pain in the butt, and for Prince William, he and wife Kate Middleton seem to be less popular than his brother Prince Harry and his wife Meghan Markle. The latter royal pair were Google searched 130% more than the first.
These online searches have a longer lasting effect than some of the relationships, as old-time exes Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston were searched 223% more than him and his ex-wife Angelina Jolie. Pitt and Aniston are the No. 2 most-searched pick for America’s most-loved couples, leaving him and Jolie some notches down at No. 12. But that’s not the case for the Biebers: Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin (as the research still indicated) are only a 47% greater internet hit than Bieber and longtime ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez, granting the married couple a No. 5 title and keeping Bieber and Gomez at No. 8.
Here is the full list of America’s favorite couples:
1. Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott
2. Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston
3. Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
4. Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds
5. Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin
6. Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner
7. Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher
8. Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber
9. Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez
10. Kate Middleton and Prince William
12. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie
13. Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling
14. Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk
16. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West