Aaron Tveit is starring as Danny Zuko in tonight’s (Jan. 31) production of Grease: Live!
Get to know the Broadway star via clips from some of his most popular previous roles.
1. The actor won hearts playing Enjorlas in the movie version of the beloved emotional movie version of Les Miserables, opposite Eddie Redmayne.
2. Tveit starred on the USA show Graceland from 2013 to 2015.
3. Tveit appeared on Broadway in Wicked as Fiyero in 2009, and recently performed a version of “Popular,” to the delight of fans.
4. He originated the role of Frank Abagnale, Jr. in Broadway’s Catch Me If You Can in 2011, based on the movie of the same name.
5. Tveit won acclaim for his role of Gabe in Next to Normal on Broadway. Here’s the show’s performance at the 2009 Tony Awards.
Grease Live! airs Jan. 31 at 7 p.m. ET.