Along with our fully revamped glossy magazine, our newly-launched iPad app, and a refresh of our business-focused Billboard.biz, we are excited to unveil the brand-new Billboard.com, which takes a bold step forward in its evolution today.
With dynamic new features and functionalities behind every click, the rethought Billboard.com leads the essential conversation about the best in music in more powerful and engaging ways than ever before. From the awesome new interactivity of our world-renowned charts to the fresh look and feel of our breaking news articles to the eye-popping design of our exclusive video and photo gallery platforms, we’ve worked to deliver an experience that will take you closer to the music and artists you love. We hope you enjoy the ride as much as we do.
Try Our New iPad App for Free!
Take a tour of what’s waiting for you inside the new Billboard.com:
Like what you see? Think something could be better? Send comments to email@example.com
• Our playable charts, featuring a host of innovative upgrades and expanded functionalities, now allow you to share individual chart positions and play entire charts with one click using Spotify, Rdio or MySpace players. You can also watch recent videos through VEVO and easily search our entire database of more than 180,000 archival charts.
• Robust artist pages will give you the most up-to-date info on your favorite stars via latest news and tweets, exclusive photos and videos and archival chart histories. Using data culled from our exclusive charts, the top 100 artist timeline on our new and improved artist hub will allow you to access info on the top artists from 1958 through today with one slide of you mouse.
• Our expanded photo galleries offer behind-the-scenes access to music’s biggest stars and greatest moments. You can now share specific photos from your favorite Billboard galleries on your Twitter, Facebook and Google+ pages and pull your friends into the conversation. We’ve also expanded our offering of exclusive videos — including live performances, Q&As, VIP coverage of award shows and festivals, amazing archival footage, and a new lineup of original programming.
• We’ve improved the sharing functionality throughout the site with a social tool bar that will allow you to bring friends on your favorite networks closer to the conversation.
• With our breaking news articles, insightful reviews and engaging features, we’ll keep you up to date on all the important music information you need to know. And our new genre columns will give you deeper access into the worlds of K-Pop, EDM and Latin music.
Like what you see? Think something could be better? We want to hear from you! Send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org