BlinkerActive, a music marketing agency founded by IRIS Distribution, has posted a series of one-minute “keynote” interviews with the heads of various digital music companies.
Branded “Candid Keynotes: Rethinking music in 60 Seconds or Less,” the video series features speakers such as Danielle Cabrese of Soundtrckr, Jay Frank of CMT, Andy Gesner of Hip Video Promotion, Dather co-founder Kieve Huffman, Ben King of Skyrockit, Scott Sellwood of RightsFlow, Chad Taylor of Thrillcall, Alex White of Next Big Sound, NARM’s Bill Wilson, and digital music consultant Jonas Woost offering their perspective on various topics.
The first series asks speakers to fill in the blank in the sentence : “You’re Leaving Money On the Table if. . .” (below)
Others will include topics like:
– I Was Totally Wrong About…
– If You Only Knew. . .
– The Worst Advice I Ever Received…
– Why Aren’t People Talking About…
– You Shouldn’t Worry About… But You Should Worry About. . .
– Is This Becoming A Data Business OR A Marketing Business?
Check out more videos here.