TikTok is getting into the COVID-19 fundraising business with Happy at Home: #OneCommunity LIVE.
The nightly fundraising livestream — which will go live every night this week (May 5-9) at 8:00 p.m. ET — will feature Camila Cabello, Giada De Laurentiis, Terry Crews, Wayne Brady, Howie Mandel, Kristin Chenoweth and Steve Aoki, as well as such TikTok stars as Charli D’Amelio and Addison Rae.
The nightly shows will not just entertain, but also give the TikTok community an opportunity to contribute to organizations helping communities seriously impacted by the global pandemic, including families, educators, artists, musicians, health care workers and restaurant workers.
TikTok has pledged to match up to $10 million in user donations globally through May 27; the company previously pledged $250 million to help support frontline medical workers, educators and local communities, as well as $2 million to MusiCares.
Check out how you can contribute by creating to the custom hashtags below and tuning in using #happyathome:
- #AlwaysLearning – Whether you’re still in school or prefer lecturing to anyone who will listen, here’s to staying sharp and #AlwaysLearning. Join Anna OBrien and Wayne Brady as they support educators through National PTA.
- #HealthHeroes – From those on the front lines to those lending care from afar, here’s to all the #HealthHeroes making a difference, saving lives, and inspiring us each and every day. Join the D’Amelio family, Jabbowockeez, and Steve Aoki as they support health heroes through the CDC Foundation.
- #FamilyTime – Here’s to staying safe at home and spending some quality #FamilyTime with the people closest to you. Join Addison Easterling and her family and Terry Crews and his family as they support No Kid Hungry and Meals on Wheels.
- #FoodFam – Whether you’re a home cook, work at a restaurant, or just love to eat, we’re all a part of the #FoodFam. Join Giada De Laurentiis and Tabitha Brown as they support restaurant workers through National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation and James Beard Foundation.
- #MusicMatters – Tell us why #MusicMatters to you, whether you’re a musician, editor or just love building playlists. Join Camila Cabello, Howie Mandel, and Kristin Chenoweth as they support the creative community through MusiCares and The Actors Fund.