Seasons Change, out March 16 on Sony Music imprint Triple Tigers Records, is the American Idol winner’s first full set since 2013’s See You Tonight, which debuted at No. 1 on Billboard’s Top Country Albums chart.
“In the last five years, I have grown from a teenager to a man, moved out on my own, lost my grandfather, proposed to the love of my life, and learned more about myself than I could have imagined,” said McCreery, 24, in a statement. “This all shows up in the 11 songs on Seasons Change, and I cannot wait to share this music with my fans after such a long time between releases.”
McCreery co-wrote all the songs on Seasons Change, which was produced by Frank Rogers, Derek Wells and Aaron Eshuis.
“It’s kind of my journal of the last few years: the ups and the downs,” he continued. “Whenever I think things are not going well, I’ve learned to just wait it out because the seasons change. If you want to know who I am and where I’m at right now, listen to this album. I feel like I’m having a conversation with everyone that listens. It’s that personal.”
Seasons Change Track Listing:
1. “Seasons Change” (Scotty McCreery/James McNair/Tommy Cecil)
2. “Wherever You Are” (Scotty McCreery/Frank Rogers/Dan Isbell)
3. “Boys From Back Home” (Scotty McCreery/Dan Isbell/Jason Gantt)
4. “Five More Minutes” (Scotty McCreery/Frank Rogers/Monty Criswell)
5. “In Between” (Scotty McCreery/Frank Rogers/Jessi Alexander/Jonathan Singleton)
6. “This Is It” (Scotty McCreery/Frank Rogers/Aaron Eshuis)
7. “Wrong Again” (Scotty McCreery/Frank Rogers/Phillip White)
8. “Move It On Out” (Scotty McCreery/Dan Isbell/Aaron Eshuis)
9. “Barefootin’” (Scotty McCreery/Frank Rogers/David Lee Murphy
10. “Still” (Scotty McCreery/Aaron Eshuis)
11. “Home In My Mind” (Scotty McCreery/James McNair/Tommy Cecil)