Welcome back to Takeover Tuesday, where each week Billboard taps charting artists and tastemakers to compile their very own playlist exclusive to Billboard‘s Spotify account. We give the artists free reign to base the list on whatever subject they want and add whatever tracks they choose. The only rule? Make it as creative and unique to them as possible
The Scott Brothers have gone from renovating houses to pumping out their own country jams. Twin brothers Drew and Jonathan Scott are best known as the stars of HGTV’s Property Brothers, and last month they debuted their track “Hold On” on Billboard‘s Hot Country Songs chart. The heartwarming folk track was also accompanied by their first music video, which was filmed inside of a barn in Nashville, as they played tribute to their childhood days of growing up on a ranch and singing songs by the campfire.
The duo also released their track “Let the Night Shine In,” and are reportedly planning on releasing an album. But until then, fans can relax to the Scott Brothers’ playlist they’ve shared with Billboard to help you enjoy the forthcoming sunny summer days.
“You’ll notice some of the songs are a little slower, some are more upbeat,” they explained. “But these are all a fun positive vibe that puts you in a good mood. Especially the last three we just added, these are great summer sounds that get you ready to chill by the pool.”
Listen to their “Chillin’ by the Pool” playlist below:
1. Of Monsters and Men — “Dirty Paws”
2. Keane — “Somewhere Only We Know”
3. John Legend — “All of Me”
4. Taylor Swift — “Wildest Dreams”
5. Magic! — “Let Your Hair Down”
7. Michael Jackson — “Man in the Mirror”
8. Ellie Goulding — “Love Me Like You Do”
9. Lacy Cavalier — “Louisianne”
10. Jason Mraz — “I Won’t Give Up”
11. Tegan and Sara — “Closer”
13. The Underdog Project — “Summer Jam”