This summer President Barack Obama graced us with not one but two fun-loving playlists befitting the warmer months.
Now, the Leader of the Free World has shared another playlist via Wired of his favorite workout jams, including tracks by The Black Eyed Peas, the Isley Brothers, Beyonce, Bob Marley and even Aussie indie rocker Courtney Barnett.
It’s a balanced list with something for everyone: leftfield choices, classics and tunes to get your heart pumping. Check out the tracklist and stream the POTUS’ playlist below.
1. Black Eyed Peas, “Let’s Get It Started” (Spike Mix)
2. Nina Simone, “Sinnerman”
3. Sting, “If You Love Somebody Set Them Free”
4. Isley Brothers, “Live It Up, Parts 1 & 2,”
5. Icona Pop, “Emergency”
6. Forro in the Dark, “Perro Loco”
7. Beyonce, “Get Me Bodied” (Extended Mix)
8. Jay Z & Drake, “Off That”
9. Bob Marley and the Wailers, “Could You Be Loved”
10. Courtney Barnett, “Elevator Operator”