Dancing With the Stars revealed its season 21 celebrity-professional dancer pairings during Good Morning America on Wednesday.
Celebrity chef and former cooking show host Paula Deen will make a return to television and try her feet at dancing for the fall season following her Food Network program cancelation in June 2013.
Never seen in DWTS history, Spy Kids star Alexa PenaVega — partnered with Mark Ballas — and husband Carlos PenaVega (formerly of Big Time Rush) — partnered with Witney Carson — will be the first married couple to compete against one another on the show’s hardwood ballroom floors.
The dancing competition show, which will not see Len Goodman come back to sit at the judges’ table with Julianne Hough, Carrie Ann Inaba and Bruno Tonioli, will return with Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews as co-hosts.
See the announced couple pairings below:
1. Actress Alexa PenaVega (Spy Kids) partnered with Mark Ballas
2. Singer-songwriter Andy Grammer partnered with Allison Holker
3. Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin’s daughter/Australian actress/wildlife conservationist Bindi Irwin partnered with Derek Hough
4. Actor Carlos PenaVega (Big Time Rush) partnered with Witney Carson
5. 10-time Grammy-winner Chaka Khan partnered with Keo Motsepe
6. Oscar-nominated actor Gary Busey partnered with Anna Trebunskaya
7. Vine star Hayes Grier partnered with Emma Slater
8. Reality star Kim Zolciak Biermann (Don’t Be Tardy) partnered with Tony Dovolani
9. Backstreet Boys’ Nick Carter partnered with Sharna Burgess
10. Celebrity chef Paula Deen partnered with Louis van Amstel
11. Grammy-nominated singer Tamar Braxton partnered with Valentin Chmerkovskiy
12. Triple Crown-winning jockey Victor Espinoza partnered with Karina Smirnoff
13. Army National Guardsman/train hero Alek Skarlatos partnered with Lindsay Arnold
The season 21 premiere airs Sept. 14 on ABC.