Below, five things you need to know about the appearance, which is already generating controversy.
1. There will be lots of security in place to ward off any hecklers, according to recent reports. Some protesters are offering a $5,000 reward to anyone who manages to disrupt the broadcast.
2. Surprisingly, Trump is not the first presidential candidate to host the show: Al Sharpton hosted in 2003 while running for the Oval Office.
3. This will be Trump’s second time hosting. He made his debut in 2004, with skits such as Trump’s House of Wings.
4. This will mark Sia’s second time as musical guest. she last dropped by in January. Check out her performance of “Chandelier” from that show below.
5. Sia, for her part, is hoping that her life experiences rub off on Trump’s worldview.
— sia (@Sia) November 6, 2015