Deadmau5, the button-pushing, mouse-head-wearing EDM superstar, is releasing his sixth studio album on Sept. 25. Dubbed “album title goes here,” the 13-song set follows up 2010’s “4×4=12,” which hit No. 2 on the Dance/Electronic Albums chart and earned the artist a Grammy nomination.
The real-life Joel Zimmerman produced the album and enlisted several collaborators, including My Chemical Romance frontman Gerard Way, who sings on lead single “Professional Griefers,” and Imogen Heap, for album closer “Telemiscommunications.”
Veteran rap group Cypress Hill also makes an appearance, on “Failbait,” as does Wolfgang Gartner and Chris James.
Deadmau5 just headlined the VELD Music Festival in Toronto and is gearing up to perform at the iHeartRadio Music Festival in Las Vegas, Sept. 22.
2. deadmau5 & Wolfgang Gartner – Channel 42
3. The Veldt (featuring Chris James)
4. Fn Pig
5. Professional Griefers (featuring Gerard Way)
7. There might be coffee
8. Take care of the proper paperwork
12. Failbait (featuring Cypress Hill)
13. Telemiscommunications (featuring Imogen Heap)