Talk about the rich getting richer — already the world’s No. 1 earning DJ, Calvin Harris recently announced plans for a star-studded album that will drop Nov. 4.
Motion will feature the likes of Ellie Goulding, Haim, Gwen Stefani, Big Sean, Tinashe, and R3HAB along with Harris’ beats. It will also include “Summer” (which peaked at No. 7 on the Billboard Hot 100), the Alesso collab “Under Control,” and the new John Newman-featured single “Blame,” debuted at iHeartRadio Festival in September.
Motion follows Harris’ 2012 studio album 18 Month, which contained the hits “I Need Your Love” (featuring Goulding), “Sweet Nothing” (featuring Florence Welch),” “Feel So Close,” and “Let’s Go,” featuring Ne-Yo. These singles peaked at 16, 10, 12, and 17, respectively on the Hot 100.
Harris has a handful of North American dates planed for October and November, beginning with a pair of Oct. 11 gigs in Las Vegas. He’ll also play at Austin City Limits on Oct. 12.
Here is the track listing for Motion:
2. Under Control (with Alesso, Feat. Hurts)
3. Blame (feat. John Newman)
4. Love Now (feat. All About She)
5. Slow Acid
6. Outside (feat. Ellie Goulding)
7. It Was You (with Firebeatz)
9. Overdrive (with Ummet Ozcan)
10. Ecstacy (feat. Hurts)
11. Pray To God (feat. Haim)
12. Open Wide (feat. Big Sean)
13. Together (feat. Gwen Stefani)
14. Burnin (with R3hab)
15. Dollar Signs (feat. Tinashe)