Billboard has your exclusive look at the songs the American Idol top three will sing on Sunday night’s (May 23) blow-out three-hour finale. Season 19 has come down to Chayce Beckham, Grace Kinstler and Willie Spence, but they’ll have plenty of company during the all-star last bow, including performances from the three judges — Katy Perry, Lionel Richie and Luke Bryan — as well as Alessia Cara, Chaka Khan, Fall Out Boy, Leona Lewis and former Fleetwood Mac guitarist Lindsey Buckingham.
During the “Hometown Song” segment, country rocker Beckham will run through Chris Stapleton’s “Fire Away,” while R&B belters Kinstler and Spence will, respectively, sing Whitney Houston’s “I Have Nothing” and Sam Cooke’s civil rights anthem “A Change Is Gonna Come.”
When they revisit their favorite moments on the show, Beckham will sing Ed Sheeran’s “Afterglow” again, while Kinstler will take another shot at Aretha Franklin’s “(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman” and Spence will hit Cynthia Erivo’s “Stand Up” again.
As for the judge’s pick, Beckham will stretch his wings with the Beatles’ “Blackbird,” Kinstler will take on Celine Dion’s “All By Myself” and Spence will sing Ray Charles’ “Georgia On My Mind.”
Check out the list of celebrity performances below:
- Fall Out Boy – “My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up)” with Spence, Deshawn Goncalves, Beckham, Arthur Gunn and Hunter Metts
- Chaka Khan – Medley of “I’m Every Woman,” “Ain’t Nobody,” “Sweet Thing” and “Through the Fire” with Goncalves, Casey Bishop, Alyssa Wray, Cassandra Coleman and Kinstler
- Macklemore – “Can’t Hold Us” with the top three
- Luke Combs – “Forever After All” with Beckham
- Mickey Guyton – “Black Like Me” with Wray
- Leona Lewis – “You Are the Reason” with Spence
- Alessia Cara – “Scars to Your Beautiful” with Kinstler
- Sheryl Crow – “Every Day Is a Winding Road” and “If It Makes You Happy” with Gunn
- Lindsey Buckingham – “Go Your Own Way” with Coleman
The American Idol season finale will air on ABC on Sunday at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT.