After beginning his music career in 2012, Ozuna has been unstoppable.
In 2016, he was featured as Billboard’s Latin Artist on the Rise, dubbing him as part of the “new generation of reggaetoneros that’s slowly but surely making their way into the big leagues.”
Two years later, Ozuna (born Juan Carlos Ozuna Rosado) crowned the year-end charts, becoming Billboard’s Top Latin Artist thanks to 43 charting hits on the Hot Latin Songs chart in 2018, 20 of which appear on the Year-End ranking.
He also wrapped last year as YouTube’s most-watched artist globally, being featured in four of the top 10 videos seen around the world. Taking the reins to another level, Ozuna kicked off 2019 with new music and working on his forthcoming album, Nibiru.
Billboard celebrates the singer’s 27th birthday on Wednesday (March 13) with his most-streamed songs ever in the U.S. (on-demand audio and video streams combined), according to Nielsen Music (through the week ending March 7).
1. Casper Magico, Nio Garcia, Darell, Nicky Jam, Ozuna & Bad Bunny, “Te Bote”
2. Ozuna & Romeo Santos, “El Farsante”
3. DJ Snake featuring Selena Gomez, Ozuna & Cardi B, “Taki Taki”
4. Natti Natasha x Ozuna, “Criminal”
5. Ozuna, “Dile Que Tu Me Quieres”
6. Ozuna x Cardi B, “La Modelo”
7. Ozuna, “Tu Foto”
8. Ozuna, “Se Preparo”
9. Ozuna, “Siguelo Bailando”
10. Brytiago / Darell / Daddy Yankee / Ozuna / Anuel AA, “Asesina”