The best way to get ready for a show (in my opinion) is to have an EPIC music playlist. Here’s a list of my favorite tracks that help me get pumped before a show (especially this year’s Women in Music)! Hope you enjoy!
1. Maroon 5, “In Your Pocket“: It’s upbeat, and Adam Levine’s voice on anything is $$$.
2. Sia, “Big Girls Cry“: Although it’s not super uptempo, she belts it out and makes you feel it.
3. Nick Jonas, “Chains (Just a Gent Remix)“: I love the original of this song, but the beat drop in the remix is sick.
4. Old Dominion, “Break Up With Him“: I’ve been a fan of this band for a long time and love their clever wit.
6. Tove Lo, “Timebomb“: I love Tove Lo. This is my favorite song off her record.
7. The Weeknd, “Often“: I’m such a fan of The Weeknd and his eclectic vibe!
8. Sam Hunt ,”House Party“: This is my favorite country pump-up song.
9. Ellie Goulding, “On My Mind“: This is the song that distracts me from getting ready, because I have to dance.
10. Rachel Platten,”Stand By You“: I love the message and groove of this song.
11. Dan & Shay, “Parking Break“: I’m currently on tour with these guys and watching them perform this gets me pumped every time!
12. Justin Bieber, “What Do You Mean?“: The Biebs is back and better than ever.
13. Jana Kramer,”Said No One Ever“: Jana is my girl and this is one of my favorite songs off her new record.
14. Tori Kelly, “Nobody Love“: I’ve been a fan of Tori for years and am so glad this song broke through for her.