It’s official: Everyone is talking about Kesha’s performance at the 60th annual Grammy Awards. Or to be more precise, they’re all tweeting about it.
The U.S. singer ruled on stage with a rendition of her empowerment anthem “Praying,” which gathered an all-star cast of Cyndi Lauper, Camila Cabello, Andra Day and Julia Michaels in support. Kesha’s performance, followed by Camila Cabello’s introduction of U2, was the most tweeted moment of the evening, according to official end-of-show Twitter data shared by the social platform. Coming in at No. 2 was Alessia Cara taking out best new artist following by Bruno Mars’ big win for album of the year’ with 24K Magic .
Female artists dominated Twitter chatter as Camila Cabello was crowned the most Tweeted-about star of the night. The “Havana” singer led a top 5 which also featured Lady Gaga, Lana Del Rey, SZA and Miley Cyrus.
Meanwhile, Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee’s Latin smash “Despacito” snagged another big honor as the most tweeted song during the Grammys telecast, with Kendrick Lamar’s “Humble” coming in at No. 2 and Lady Gaga’s “Million Reasons” just behind at No. 3.
Check out the lists below.
Most Tweeted Moments of the Grammys:
1. Kesha’s performance ends and Camila Cabello introduces U2
2. Alessia Cara wins ‘Best New Artist’
3. Bruno Mars wins ‘Album of the Year’ for “24K Magic”
4. Ed Sheeran wins Best Pop Solo Performance
5. Elton John and Miley Cyrus perform “Tiny Dancer”
Most Tweeted-About Stars of the Night:
1. Camila Cabello (@Camila_Cabello)
2. Lady Gaga (@ladygaga)
3. Lana Del Rey (@LanaDelRey)
4. SZA (@sza)
5. Miley Cyrus (@MileyCyrus)
Most Tweeted About Songs of the Night:
3. “Million Reasons”