Ed Sheeran's smash "Shape of You" joins the exclusive 10-weeks-at-No. 1 club on the Billboard Hot 100, as it adds yet another week to its chart-topping run. The song is now among an elite 3 percent of leaders in the chart's history (which dates to 1958) to have ruled the chart for at least 10 weeks.
Here are 13 other things you should know about Billboard's charts this week:
1. On the Hot 100, Katy Perry's "Chained to the Rhythm" rebounds 19-13 thanks in part to an iTunes Store sale price. Plus, James Arthur's "Say You Won't Let Go" enters the top 20 and Lorde's "Green Light" rises, as it hits the Alternative Songs top 10. Click here to read the full recap.
3. Sheeran's ÷ (Divide) album passes half a million in sales, according to Nielsen Music. Plus, Mike Will Made-It enters the Billboard 200 for the first time, James Blunt and Steel Panther debut, Paul McCartney returns, and Jon Pardi climbs. Click here to read the full post.
4. Adele's 21 sets the record for the longest-charting album by a solo female in the Billboard 200's history (319 weeks), passing Carole King's long-standing mark with Tapestry. Click here for the full rundown.
5. On the new Chart Beat Podcast, country superstar Luke Bryan and Universal Music Group Nashville chairman/CEO Mike Dungan stop by to talk about Bryan's record-breaking week on the Country Airplay chart and more. Click here to listen to the full podcast.
6. Billboard welcomes Little Mix to the Pop Shop Podcast to talk about the group's new video for "No More Sad Songs," its run on Ariana Grande's Dangerous Woman Tour and, of course, girl power. Click here to listen to the full podcast.
7. Kyle's "iSpy," featuring Lil Yachty, "peeks" at No. 1 on the Hot Rap Songs chart and enters the top five of the Hot 100. Plus, Trey Songz debuts at No. 1 on the R&B Albums chart, and Kendrick Lamar enters Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs. Click here to read the full article.
8. One Direction's Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne both make sizeable jumps on this week's Social 50 chart. Tomlinson's is largely due to his performance at Ultra Music Festival with Steve Aoki, while Payne can thank fan reaction to the birth of his first child. Click here to read the full story.
9. More One Direction news: Harry Styles' debut solo single "Sign of the Times" powered to No. 1 on the Billboard + Twitter Trending 140 chart shortly after its release on Friday. Styles is the fourth member of One Direction to release a solo track since the group went on hiatus last year. Click here to read the full item.
10. Sam Hunt hits another career high rank (No. 12) on the Hot 100 and rules Hot Country Songs for an eighth week with "Body Like a Back Road." The track is receiving enough early support at pop radio that it's now being promoted beyond country earlier than expected. Click here to read the full story.
13. Looking back in this week in Billboard chart history, in 1964 The Beatles held the entire top five of the Billboard Hot 100, making the Fab Four the only act ever to monopolize the top five in a week. Click here for the full flashback.