This week's chart saw historic moves by One Direction, a Canadian invasion and more.
Here are 13 things you need to know about this week's Billboard charts:
1. One Direction are proving to be the new fab four. The British boy band's "Perfect" entered the Billboard Hot 100 at No. 10 marking their fifth top 10 start and beating the Beatles' previous record. Click here to read the full article.
5. Who knows if he has the infectiously catchy "Hotline Bling" or his dad-at-a-wedding dance moves to thank, but Drake has rebounded to No. 1 on the Billboard Artist 100 chart. Click here to read the full article.
7. Britney Spears deserves a round of applause for her performance post-wardrobe-malfunction. After her back zipper broke and fell down, Spears continued with the show as usual and the public saw fit to reward her with a debut for "3" on Dance/Electronic Streaming Songs. Click here to read the full article.
10. LyricFind launched two new weekly charts exclusively on Billboard.com that rank the top trending lyric searches. Click here to read the full article.
12. It's a "First" for Cold War Kids this week: The band scores a Rock Airplay No. 1 as "First" lifts 2-1. Breaking Benjamin builds its resume with its second No. 1 of the year on the Mainstream Rock Songs airplay ranking. Click here to read the full article.
13. O Canada! The country gives us more than tumultuous mayors and maple syrup, it's currently taking over the charts with help from natives The Weeknd, Drake, Justin Bieber and Alessia Cara. Click here to read the full article.