Here are 13 things you need to know about the Billboard charts this week:
1. Janet Jackson makes history. The successful Billboard 200 debut of Jackson's Unbreakable made her the third act to ever achieve No. 1 albums in each of the last for decades. Click here to read the full story.
3. The Weeknd beats his own record on the Billboard Hot 100 as "The Hills" sees its fourth week at No. 1, while Drake continues to climb toward the top spot with "Hotline Bling." Click here to read the full story.
4. Drake took to Instagram to say that "no accolades really matter" to him other than getting a No. 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. Does he have what it takes to overthrow The Weeknd? Click here to read the full article.
6. "Sex sells" is an age-old line in media, but how does sex do on the charts? A new study looks into how songs mentioning sex and love have fared on the Billboard Hot 100 from 1960 to 2014. Click here to read the full article.
9. Avicii crowns the Top Dance/Electronic Albums chart with Stories, while hitmaker Calvin Harris takes the No. 1 spot on the Dance/Electronic Digital Songs chart with "How Deep Is Your Love." Click here to read the full article.
11. Country singer Brett Eldredge hits No. 1 on the Billboard Country Airplay chart with the lead single from his album Illinois. Meanwhile, George Strait scores his record-extending 26th No. 1 on Top Country Albums with Cold Beer Conversation. Click here to read the full article.
12. Jimmy Fallon favorite Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats nab their first No. 1 on a Billboard songs chart with "S.O.B." The song took the top spot on Billboard's Adult Alternative Songs chart. Click here to read the full article.
13. Will Smith makes a return to the charts after almost 10 years with his feature on Bomba Estereo's "Fiesta" remix. The collaboration debuted at No. 11 on the Hot Latin Songs chart. Click here to read the full article.