Dave Grohl of Foo Fighters performs onstage during the Foo Fighters 20th Anniversary Blowout at RFK Stadium

Dave Grohl of Foo Fighters performs onstage during the Foo Fighters 20th Anniversary Blowout at RFK Stadium on July 4, 2015 in Washington, DC. 

Kevin Mazur/WireImage

A broken leg won’t stop Dave Grohl and the Foo Fighters. But they’ll bow to Mother Nature. 

The rockers ended their show early when a storm whipped Quebec City on Saturday night (July 11), where they were performing at the Festival D'Été de Québec.

The band was reportedly 20 minutes into their set when the plug was pulled due to safety concerns. Water, electricity and strong winds aren’t a good combination for an outdoor show. And the Foos aren’t fools.

Dave Grohl Performed Last Night Sitting On A Huge Throne

According to ICI Radio Canada, the Foos had performed “Everlong,” “Monkey Wrench”, "Learn to Fly" and "Something From Nothing" when the decision was made.

Still, they’ve promised to return and the group has earned a ton of credit points for making it this far with their frontman in no shape to rock. The band tweeted after the show, "Quebec City, we'll be back...Mother Nature always wins..."

The Foo Fighters’ world tour was briefly derailed when Grohl snapped his leg during a show in Sweden in June. A string of European dates were postponed or canceled, including a prestigious headlining slot at the U.K.'s Glastonbury Festival. Grohl has returned to his place at the front of stage, though with his leg raised in a custom-made throne. 

Foo Fighters Beat the Storms, Pummel the People With Hits Down Under: Live Review

Grohl has seen the silver lining in his bad break. "I think these have been the best shows the Foo Fighters have ever done,” he told reporters before Saturday's performance. “I think because of this situation and because of the challenge of just getting onstage to do the shows, the shows are more passionate, they're more energetic."

The Foos have felt the hand of fate more than once on this Sonic Highways World Tour. They were forced to cancel a fundraising concert in New Zealand back in February following a serious accident in which a crew member was injured and specialized equipment on the truck was "so badly damaged” it couldn’t be used.