Win A Tiesto Winter Weekend Getaway!
Here's your new chance for Tiesto Tickets, Dinner, Hotel & a Limo to and from Sands in Pa.
Renowned DJ Tiesto is making an epic night of it at the Sands Bethlehem Event Center this winter as his Club Life College Invasion tour hits the stage on Feb. 25, 2013. We knew there were many Tiesto fans out there so we have a whole NEW chance for you to be there for an epic night of your own. Sands and Billboard are giving away a prize package that includes a pair of tickets to the show, dinner at Emeril's Italian Table, a one-night stay at the Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem, and a limo to and from the Sands.
Ready for your chance to win? All you have to do is completely fill in the form below by Dec. 31, 2012. Must be 21 at time of entry to win. Good Luck!
"Sands Casino and Resort Bethlehem" Sweepstakes
Sponsored by Billboard
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
A purchase will not improve chances of winning.
You have not yet won.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES WHO ARE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OLD AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY AND RESIDE WITHIN 150 MILES OF THE SANDS CASINO AND RESORT IN BETHLEHEM, PENNSYLVANIA
By entering this Promotion, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Any violation of these rules may result in disqualification. All decisions of the judges regarding this Promotion are final and binding in all respects.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD Promotion begins November 12 2012 at 12:01PM ET and ends December 31 2012 at 11:59PM ET, when all entries must be received ("Promotion Period"). The Sponsor's computer shall be the official time-keeping device for the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY. This sweepstakes (the "Promotion") is only open to legal residents of the United States and District of Columbia who are at least 21 years old as of the date of entry and reside within 150 miles of the Sands Casino and Resort Bethlehem located at 77 Sands Boulevard, Bethlehem, PA, 18015 (the "Resort"). WHETHER AN ENTRANT RESIDES WITHIN 150 MILES OF THE RESORT WILL BE DETERMINED BY GOOGLE MAPS AS INTERPRETED BY SPONSOR IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION. Officers, directors, members, and employees of the Sponsor, the judging organization (if applicable), or any other party associated with the development or administration of this Promotion, and the immediate family (i.e., parents, children, siblings, spouse), and persons residing in the same household, as such individuals are ineligible to enter. This Promotion is void outside the 150 mile radius referred to above and otherwise where prohibited.
4. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION. Winners will be selected via random drawing from all eligible entries on or about January 15, 2013 (the "Drawing Date"). Any potential winner will be notified by mail, email and/or telephone. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, does not respond within five (5) days from the date the Sponsor first tries to notify him/her, and/or the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to win the Promotion or receive the prize, and an alternate potential winner may be selected. Upon contacting a potential winner and determining that he/she has met all eligibility requirements of the Promotion, including without limitation the execution of required waivers, publicity and liability releases and disclaimers, such individual will be declared the "winner" of the Promotion. Multiple entries does not increase your odds of winning.
5. PRIZE DESCRIPTIONS. There will be one (1) grand-prize winner. The grand-prize includes: (a) one (1) standard hotel room (double occupancy) for one (1) night at the Resort valid solely for the night of February 25, 2013; (b) one (1) dinner gift certificate at Emeril's Italian Table located at the Resort (not to exceed $100) valid for the night of February 25, 2013; (c) two (2) ticket(s) to the Tiesto concert (not to exceed $90) at Sands Bethlehem Events Center, located at the Resort, on February 25, 2013; and (d) transportation between winner's place of residence and the Resort on February 25 and 26, 2013, which transportation will be supplied by J&J Transporation. The approximate retail value of the prize package will be up to (but will not equal or exceed) $1,000, depending on exact itinerary. Actual value may vary based on fluctuations in price for accommodations. Additional ground transportation, meals not listed above, in-room or other personal charges at lodging (e.g., mini-bar, movies), telephone calls, gratuities, incidentals, and all other expenses are not included. Winner and travel companion must be available to travel on the same itinerary. Trip must be completed by February 26, 2013 and may be subject to certain other restrictions. Sponsor will attempt to accommodate winner's preferred itinerary, but all specifics thereof will be at Sponsor's sole discretion. The winner's companion must be 21 years of age or older as of the date of departure.
6. TAXES. All federal, state and/or local income and other taxes, if any, are the winner's sole responsibility.
7. ODDS OF WINNING. The odds of winning this Promotion depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. NO PRIZE TRANSFER OR SUBSTITUTION. No prize or any portion thereof is transferable or redeemable for cash. Any portion of the prize that is not used is forfeited. No substitutions for prize except by Sponsor, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be substituted.
9. CONSENT AND RELEASE. By entering the Promotion, each entrant releases and discharges the Sponsor, judging organization (if applicable), and any other party associated with the development or administration of this Promotion, their parent, subsidiary, and affiliated entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, members, shareholders, employees, independent contractors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, "Sponsor Entities"), from any and all liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion, including without limitation legal claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages, demands or actions of any kind (including without limitation personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction or property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light) (collectively, "Claims"). Except where prohibited: (i) acceptance of a prize constitutes the consent of any winner, without further compensation, to use the name and likeness of such winner for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes by the Sponsor and/or others authorized by the Sponsor; (ii) acceptance of a prize constitutes a release by any winner of the Sponsor Entities of any and all Claims in connection with the administration of this Promotion and the use, misuse, or possession of any prize; (iii) any potential winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility (including social security number) and a liability/publicity release; (iv) if prize involves travel or activities, any potential winner and travel companion (if applicable) may be required to execute releases of the Sponsor from any and all liability with respect to participation in such travel/activities and/or use of the prize; and (v) each entrant consents to Sponsor's providing entrant's name and email address to third parties partnering with Sponsor in the Promotion so that entrant may be contacted by such third party. Affidavits and releases must be returned within ten (10) days from the date that Sponsor first tries to notify the potential winner.
10. DISCLAIMERS. (i) Entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, garbled, or incompletely received, for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at Sponsor's servers or elsewhere, will not be eligible. In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institute) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. (ii) Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the web site. Use of bots or other automated process to enter is prohibited and may result in disqualification at the sole discretion of Sponsor. (iii) Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Promotion if it is not capable of completion as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure or technical failures of any sort. (iv) Sponsor Entities are not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of this Promotion, including without limitation mechanical, human, printing, distribution or production errors, and may modify or cancel this Promotion based upon such error at its sole discretion without liability. (v) SPONSOR ENTITIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, AS REGARDS THIS PROMOTION OR THE MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR ANY COMPONENT OF ANY PRIZE. (vi) CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ATTORNEYS' FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
11. APPLICABLE LAWS AND JURISDICTION. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Promotion will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by a state or federal court located in New York, New York. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of New York and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of New York. All judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket damages (excluding attorneys' fees) associated with participation in this Promotion and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
12. WINNER LIST. For a list containing the name of the grand prize winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, within six (6) months of the Drawing Date, to: Winner List, "Sands Casino and Resort Bethlehem" Sweepstakes," Julie Cotton, 770 Broadway, New York, NY 10003.
13. SPONSORSHIP. This Promotion is sponsored by Billboard, 770 Broadway, New York, NY 10003.