Win A Trip To The 2011 Billboard Latin Music Awards
Huge stars like Enrique Iglesias, Pitbull, Maná, Camilla, and Shakira are up for honors at this year's Billboard Latin Music Awards on April 28 and you could win a trip to Miami to see all the action in person.
Want to score a flight to Miami, accommodations, and tickets to the Billboard Latin Music Awards? All you have to do for your chance to win is fill in the form below by April 15, 2011.
The Billboard Latin Music Awards, presented by State Farm, will also air live from the BankUnited Center at the University of Miami on the Telemundo network. They honor the most popular albums, songs and performers in Latin music, as determined by the actual sales, radio airplay and social media activity that informs Billboard's weekly charts during a one-year period from the issue dated February 6, 2010 through this year's January 29, 2011 issue.
BILLBOARD LATIN MUSIC CONFERENCE SWEEPSTAKES
1. No Purchase Necessary to enter or win. A Purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
To Enter: Click on a sweepstakes promotion banner or ad found on Billboard.com or visit http://www.billboard.com/events/win-a-trip-to-the-2011-billboard-latin-music-1005081132.story, complete and submit the online registration, anytime between 12:01 AM Eastern Time (ET) on March 25, 2011and 11:59 PM ET on April 15, 2011. Limit one entry per person during the sweepstakes period. Anyone submitting multiple registrations/entries or invalid personal information may be disqualified from sweepstakes drawing. Registrations/entries must be complete and received by 11:59 PM ET on April 15, 2011 to be eligible.
3. Drawing: On or about March 16, 2011, winner will be selected via random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions in all matters relating to this sweepstakes are final. Potential winner will be notified by Sponsor,via email, to the address provided during registration, with follow-up documentation sent via US mail or courier after email response is received. Potential winner must respond to the email notification within 10 days, and will be required to complete and have notarized an Affidavit of Eligibility and liability/publicity release that must be returned and received within 14 days of the date mailed to the potential winner, or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Odds of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received.
4. Prize: One (1) Grand Prize. The Prize consists of a travel package ("Travel Package") and one (1) pass for the Winner and one (1) guest ("Guest") (both Winner and Guest must be 18 years old on date of promotion entry) to each of the following Events: 1) Billboard Latin Music Conference 2011 currently scheduled to be held in Miami, Florida on April 26 - 28 2011 and (2) Billboard Music Award Show 2011 to be held in Miami, Florida on April 28, 2011; Locations and dates of events are subject to change. Travel Package includes: (i) roundtrip coach air transportation to Miami Florida from a major airport on Delta Airlines within contiguous U.S. nearest the Winner's residence (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) for the Winner and Guest who must travel together on same itinerary; (ii) hotel accommodations which includes one (1) room for Winner and Guest and at a hotel selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion, for a maximum of three (3) nights. Ground transportation from airport to hotel and from hotel to airport and; is not included. Winner must be able to travel on the dates Events are currently scheduled for as outlined above or dates the Events actually end up being scheduled for as specified by Sponsor prior to booking travel, or Prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Approximate retail value of the Prize is two thousand U.S. dollars ($2,000). Actual value may vary based on timing of trip, location of departure city, and assessment of prize elements publicly available. Difference between actual value and stated value will not be awarded in cash. Any other costs associated with the trip are the winner's responsibility, and are not included. Winner is solely responsible for any federal, state, or local taxes on the value of the prize, and will be issued an IRS 1099-MISC tax form for the final value of the prize. Winner and guest are responsible for any other expenses not listed in these Official Rules. Prize or parts thereof may not be transferred or redeemed for cash, except as specified above. Except where otherwise expressly noted in these Official Rules, the selection of all vendors, prizes, products and services is subject to the Sweepstakes Entities' sole and absolute discretion. Prize (and/or any portion thereof) is nontransferable and non-exchangeable. No substitutions or cash redemption of Prize is permitted except that Sponsor retains the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater retail value (or at Sponsor's election, the cash value of the applicable prize). Additional restrictions may apply. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein, including but not limited to; telephone, food & beverages, in-room services, gratuities, local ground transportation, and taxes are the sole responsibility of the Winner and his or her Guest. All travel must be taken on the dates specified by the Sponsor which will be based on the actual scheduled Event dates; no alternative travel dates available. Winner and Guest must travel on same itinerary. Winner and Guest must both meet eligibility requirements set forth in Eligibility Section of these Official Rules. Winner and Guest are responsible for obtaining visas, passports, and any additional documentation necessary for travel to the destination. Winner and Guest must be able to legally travel to destination. If Winner is not legally eligible for travel to the destination, that Winner will be disqualified and prize will be forfeited in its entirety. Due to the nature of the Prize, Sponsor is not responsible if any of the Events are cancelled. If a Prize element is not available for any reason, the remaining elements of the Prize shall constitute full satisfaction of Sponsor's Prize obligation to Winner. Winner and Guest will be required to complete a liability/publicity release before trip is booked. In no event will Sponsor be obligated to award more than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules.
5. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor and its promotion partners, independent judging organization, and their affiliates are not responsible for typographical errors in any sweepstakes-related materials; for lost, late, misdirected, or incomplete registrations/entries or email; for technical, hardware, software, Internet, or telephone failures of any kind; for lost or unavailable network connections; for viruses; or for failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions that may limit or interfere with a participant's ability to take part in the promotion. Entries generated by script, macro, or other automated entry devices are not valid and will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify promotion if fraud or technical failure compromises the integrity of the promotion, or corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor and its promotion partners, related companies, agencies, and their respective employees or officers shall not be liable for injury, losses, damages, or costs of any kind resulting from participation in this promotion, or acceptance of or use or misuse of a prize or parts thereof. Sponsor is solely responsible for the administration and execution of this promotion.
6. Dispute Resolution: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF NEW YORK, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New YorkCounty having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participants' actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
7. Winner List: For the name and city/state of residence of Winner, send a self-addressed, stamped, #10 envelope (after 7/1/11 but no later than 8/30/11) to: Billboard Latin Music Conference Winner Confirmation Request, at Sponsors address below. VT residents may omit return postage. Do not send any other correspondence to this address.
8. Sponsor:Billboard, a division of Prometheus Global Media, LLC, which has its principal place of business at 770 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10003.