Singing Machine, whose SDL2093 STUDIO is one of the best all-in-one karaoke machines around ($249, SingingMachine.com), is also the company behind the official Carpool Karaoke Mic ($49.99), based on the popular Carpool Karaoke segment on The Late Late Show With James Corden.
Here's the full list of their top 20 most popular karaoke songs, along with a look at some of the best karaoke machines to pick up for your next sing-along session at home.
What Are the Most Popular Karaoke Songs?
- Let It Go - Cast of Frozen
- Dance Money - Tones and I
- Old Town Road - Lil Nas X ft. Billy Ray Cyrus
- Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
- Shallow - Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper
- Shake It Off - Taylor Swift
- Roar - Katy Perry
- Party in the USA - Miley Cyrus
- How Far I'll Go - Cast of Moana
- Sweet Caroline - Neil Diamond
- Watermelon Sugar - Harry Styles
- Thunder - Imagine Dragons
- Hakuna Matata - Cast of The Lion King
- A Million Dreams - Cast of The Greatest Showman
- Do You Want to Build a Snowman? - Cast of Frozen
- You're Welcome - Cast of Moana
- A Whole New World - Brad Kane and Lea Salonga (Aladdin)
- This Is Me - Keala Settle and the cast of The Greatest Showman
- Under the Sea - Cast of The Little Mermaid
- Friends in Low Places - Garth Brooks
What Are the Best Karaoke Machines?
If you're looking to host a karaoke night at home, a number of brands are making high-end karaoke machines that you can find online. Unlike a basic karaoke mic, the best karaoke machines include not only a microphone, but a stand, speaker and all the cables and accessories you need to replicate a full-scale karaoke setup too. Here are some of our favorite karaoke machines.
1. Singing Machine STUDIO
One of the best all-in-one karaoke machines that we've tested, the Singing Machine STUDIO comes with a microphone, large portable speaker and a built-in subwoofer. The speaker gets up to 25 hours of playtime, letting you easily take it to the park, backyard or beach. Singing Machine's auto-tune feature easily touches up your vocals, and lets you choose from dozens of voice effects to enhance your performance.
Use an HDMI cable to connect the STUDIO to your TV (if you want to read the lyrics off screen). You can also play songs off your phone via Bluetooth. Download the accompanying Singing Machine Mobile App, powered by the Karaoke Channel, to access more than 14,000 full length songs. $249, SingingMachine.com
2. Singtrix Party Bundle
The Singtrix Karaoke Machine comes from the creators of Guitar Hero, and has been featured on Shark Tank, Ellen, Keeping Up With The Kardashians and more. One of the most powerful and complete karaoke machines we've used, the Singtrix bundle gets you a microphone, adjustable mic stand, device stand (say, to read lyrics off your phone or tablet) and a powerful speaker/subwoofer combo. The built-in touchpad gets you more than 375 effects, with everything with pitch correction, to auto-tune to pre-set genre effects (I.e. for rap, rock, country and even K-pop). $399.99, Amazon.com
3. Singstation Karaoke Machine
If you don't have a ton of space in your room or apartment, the Singstation Karaoke Machine is a great choice with a small footprint. This set comes with an adjustable mic stand, device stand, microphone and a main speaker hub, that lets you add 16 different light effects while you're singing. Connect to the speakers via Bluetooth and choose from 10 different voice effects to switch up your pitch, and eight sound effects to pump up the crowd (think air horn, DJ scratch and more). $149.99, Amazon.com