The music video racked up over a million views less than two hours after its July 10 release, totaling 5,565,360 views in the two days and one hour it had to count toward this chart week, bowing at No. 5 for the metric. News of the video swiftly sailing past a million views made headlines the next day, resulting in the track ruling Twitter mentions and becoming a favorite on radio (No. 1) as well.
YOASOBI's "Yoru ni kakeru" returns to No. 1 for streaming and video, logging its seventh week at the top spot for the former and sixth for the latter. Eito's "Kousui" also continues to perform well, currently at No. 3 for downloads, streaming and video. While both songs maintain momentum, "Kousui" in particular has rocketed to No. 2 for karaoke this week from outside the top 100, a few weeks after being added to the platforms.
The Billboard Japan Hot 100 combines physical and digital sales, radio airplay, Twitter mentions, YouTube and GYAO! video views, Gracenote look-ups, audio streams from Amazon Music Unlimited, Apple Music, AWA, Google Play Music, KKBOX, LINE MUSIC, Rakuten Music, RecMusic provided by Gfk Japan, dHits, Uta Pass and Spotify, plus karaoke data from Daiichikosho and XING.
Billboard Japan Hot 100 Top 10 (dated July 6 to 12)
1.  Fanfare / TWICE (208,778 copies / 5,529 downloads / 2,198,665 streams)
2. [-] Kanden / Kenshi Yonezu (none / 158,572 downloads / none)
3. [-] CAMEO / =LOVE (179,948 copies / none / none)
4.  Yoru ni kakeru / YOASOBI (none / 16,651 downloads / 9,603,719 streams)
5.  Kousui / Eito (none / 24,027 downloads / 8,033,939 streams)
6.  Make you happy / NiziU (none / 10,455 downloads / 8,153,138 streams)
7.  Hadaka no kokoro / Aimyon (1,672 copies / 26,046 downloads / 5,726,760 streams)
8.  Pretender / Official HIGE DANdism (none / 8,335 downloads / 4,654,872 streams)
9.  Gurenge / LiSA (2,418 copies / 14,475 downloads / 3,888,287 streams)
10.  I LOVE… / Official HIGE DANdism (973 copies / 7,954 downloads / 4,576,804 streams)
[ ]: Position last week
( ): Physical sales / downloads / streams (Top 50 only)