Total video views for all five songs reached 16,358,098 times during the chart week, which is about 150,000 times more than the total for 13 songs in the top 300 for video views by Kenshi Yonezu, who has consistently dominated the metric recently.
King Gnu's new song, "Kasa" ("Umbrella"), leads downloads with 29,286 units, debuting at No. 9 on the list. The song still has room for improvement in the streaming department, so the breakout mixture rock band could continue to linger in the top 10 in the weeks to come.
The Billboard Japan Hot 100 combines physical and digital sales, radio airplay, Twitter mentions, YouTube and GYAO! video views, Gracenote look-ups and audio streams from Amazon Music Unlimited, Apple Music, AWA, Google Play Music, KKBOX, LINE MUSIC, Rakuten Music, RecMusic provided by Gfk Japan, as well as dHits and Uta Pass, and karaoke data from Daiichikosho and XING.
Billboard Japan Hot 100 Top 10 (dated Oct. 7 to 13)
1. [-] Big Shot!! / Johnny's WEST (171,051 copies / none / none)
2.  Pretender / Official HIGE DANdism (none / 7,892 downloads / 5,453,313 streams)
3.  Yesterday / Official HIGE DANdism (none / 8,575 downloads / 4,166,288 streams)
4.  Uma to Shika / Kenshi Yonezu (4,220 copies / 28,831 downloads / none)
5.  Shukumei / Official HIGE DANdism (none / 3,888 downloads / 3,973,712 streams)
6.  Sora no aosa wo shiru hito yo / Aimyon (1,460 copies / 10,386 downloads / 1,996,095 streams)
7.  Marigold / Aimyon (none / 7,101 downloads / 2,485,092 streams)
8. [-] Phantom Joke / UNISON SQUARE GARDEN (20,497 copies / 12,733 downloads / none)
9. [-] Kasa / King Gnu (none / 29,286 downloads / 1,302,963 streams)
10.  Konnani sukini nacchatte iino? / Hinatazaka46 (20,265 copies / 4,284 downloads / 720,599streams)
[ ]: Position last week
( ): Physical sales / downloads / streams (Top 50 only)