Meanwhile, Yonezu's latest single led radio airplay, downloads and look-ups this week, while also faring well in Twitter mentions (No. 4) and video views (No. 2). "BRAVE" came in at No. 2 for look-ups, No. 3 for Twitter, and No. 56 for radio airplay -- not enough to hold the multi-talented artist at bay.
Yonezu tops downloads for the fifth consecutive week, adding about 10,000 units to last week's figures for a total of 440,597 units to date. This is already more than his previous single, "Spirits of the Sea," and could keep "Uma to Shika" coasting along at the top of the chart if the trend continues.
The Billboard Japan Hot 100 combines physical and digital sales, radio airplay, Twitter mentions, YouTube and GYAO! video views, Gracenote look-ups and audio streams from Amazon Music Unlimited, Apple Music, AWA, Google Play Music, KKBOX, LINE MUSIC, Rakuten Music, RecMusic provided by Gfk Japan, as well as dHits and Uta Pass, and karaoke data from Daiichikosho and XING.
Billboard Japan Hot 100 Top 10 (dated Sept. 9 to 15)
1.  Uma to Shika / Kenshi Yonezu (431,270 copies / 80,539 downloads / none)
2. [-] BRAVE / Arashi (708,595 copies / none / none)
3.  Pretender / Official HIGE DANdism (none / 14,386 downloads / 5,725,403 streams)
4. [-] Seishun Train / Last Idol (82,794 copies / none / none)
5.  Yoake made tsuyogara nakutemo ii / Nogizaka46 (50,867 copies / 5,303 downloads / 1,125,501 streams)
6. [-] RPM / SF9 (69,924 copies / none / none)
7.  Shukumei / Official HIGE DANdism (none / 10,428 downloads / 3,969,140 streams)
8.  Marigold / Aimyon (none / 11,298 downloads / 2,953,204 streams)
9.  Lemon / Kenshi Yonezu (4,279 copies / 16,234 downloads / none)
10.  Paprika / Foorin (4,889 copies / 11,273 downloads / 2,102,111 streams)
[ ]: Position last week
( ): Physical sales / downloads / streams (Top 50 only)