"LIKEY" is the first track on this album, and the music video was viewed more than 7.6 million times, placing it at No. 1 by a wide margin for video views. It was also the most-talked-about track on Twitter this week and fared well in streaming (No. 3) and downloads (No. 9).
One notable aspect of this year's Japan Hot 100 was for an artist or act to land multiple songs simultaneously on the chart. For example, Keyakizaka46 has four, <a href="/music/Kenshi-Yonezu">Kenshi Yonezu</a> has seven, TWICE has eight, and <a href="/music/Daichi-Miura">Daichi Miura</a> has three charting songs this week.
Digital points are the main driving force behind these hits, suggesting that listeners in the Japanese market are migrating away from physical CDs. How this tendency affects Billboard Japan's year-end chart, to be unveiled Dec. 8, remains to be seen.
The Billboard Japan Hot 100 combines physical and digital sales, radio airplay, Twitter mentions, YouTube and GYAO! video views, Gracenote look-ups and audio streams from Apple Music, AWA, Google Play Music, KKBOK, LINE MUSIC, Rakuten Music, Recochoku provided by Gfk Japan, as well as streaming counts based on lyrics displayed on PetitLyrics.
Billboard Japan Hot 100 Top 20 (dated Oct. 30 to Nov. 5)
1. Kaze Ni Fukaretemo / Keyakizaka46
2. LIKEY / TWICE
3. Haiiro To Ao (+ Masaki Suda) / Kenshi Yonezu
4. Uchiage Hanabi / Daoko X Kenshi Yonezu
5. One More Time / TWICE
6. My Hero / MAN WITH A MISSION
7. Itsuka Dekiru Kara Kyou Dekiru / Nogizaka 46
8. Dancing Hero / Yoko Oginome
9. Here / JUNNA
10. BIG CITY RODEO / GENERATIONS from EXILE TRIBE
11. Shape Of You / Ed Sheeran
12. LIFE / AAA
13. TT / TWICE
14. Mirai No Bokura Ha Shitteruyo / Aqours
15. Step Up LOVE / DAOKO X Yasuyuki Okamura
16. MANZANA / SWAY
17. Peace Sign / Kenshi Yonezu
18. Hana No Uta / Aimer
19. Blooming Days / Abe Nana (Marie Miyake), Kyoko Igarashi (Atsumi Tanezaki), Chieri Ogata (Naomi Ozora), Karin Domyoji (Hiyori Nitta), Mirei Hayasaka (Ayaka Asai)
20. Koi / Gen Hoshino