The 5 Best DJ Khaled 'Wild Thoughts' Remixes
One of the standout tracks from the LP is "Wild Thoughts," currently at No. 2 on the Billboard Hot 100, which features Rihanna and Bryson Tiller. It samples Santana's Hot 100 No. 1 "Maria Maria" as well.
The track has spent four weeks on the chart so far and is a possible contender to halt "Despacito"'s 10-week reign at the top. To celebrate the song's success, Billboard Dance has rounded up the five best "Wild Thoughts" remixes:
1. DJ Khaled feat. Rihanna & Bryson Tiller - "Wild Thoughts" (Medasin Remix)
Medasin's imaginative rework of DJ Khaled's "Wild Thoughts" is smooth like butter. The hot up-and-comer has been crushing the remix game this year and crafts a sultry, dreamy remix of this single.
2. DJ Khaled feat. Rihanna & Bryson Tiller - "Wild Thoughts" (NOTD Remix)
NOTD add some sweet tropical vibes to the mix in their lighthearted rendition of the DJ Khaled song. Watch out for the slick guitar action that comes in at the drop.
3. DJ Khaled feat. Rihanna & Bryson Tiller - "Wild Thoughts" (Dave Audé Dance Remix)
Grammy-winning remixer Dave Audé knows exactly how to pump up a song. His high-energy remake of "Wild Thoughts" will bring you straight to the dance floor.
4. DJ Khaled feat. Rihanna & Bryson Tiller - "Wild Thoughts" (Bee's Knees Remix)
You'll want to practice your strut down the street with Bee's Knees funky remix. Grab the flashiest jacket in your closet and hit the nearest '80s club.
5. DJ Khaled feat. Rihanna & Bryson Tiller - "Wild Thoughts" (Mike Cruz Remix)
Mike Cruz wastes no time bringing the heat. His energetic, workout-ready take on "Wild Thoughts" will have you sweating on beat to its heavy percussion and electro thumps.