TomorrowWorld Announces Refunds for Affected Festivalgoers
TomorrowWorld has issued its refund policy and a public apology “for the inconveniences due to the weather conditions” that left thousands of festival attendees either stranded or unable to attend the event’s third and final day.
To remedy the situation, the SFX-owned festival's organizers have put together a thorough list of passes and packages that will be fully or partially compensated:
- Sunday Single Day Pass
- Sunday Single Day Comfort (VIP) Pass
- Sunday 1-day Comfort (VIP) Upgrade
- Sunday Parking Pass
- Sunday Shuttle Pass
- Sunday Locker Pass
- Sunday TomorrowWorld Restaurant Voucher
- 1/3 of a Full Madness Pass (without DreamVille)
- 1/3 of a Full Madness Pass Comfort (VIP) Pass (without DreamVille)
- 1/3 of 3-day Full Madness Comfort (VIP) Upgrade
- 2/3 of 3-day On site Parking Pass (Saturday and Sunday)
- 1/3 of 3-day Shuttle Pass
- 1/3 of 3-day Locker Pass
- Select Uber/Taxi Rides
- Saturday Parking Passes
- 1/2 of Saturday Shuttle Passes
Earlier reports indicate that the Georgia festival will take place next year but that new practices will be put into action to prevent this year’s incidents from occurring in the future.
For more information on TomorrowWorld’s ticket refund policy, visit the festival website.