Here are 15 things we learned:
1. Jack Ü and Major Lazer are collaborating, and it's going to be "BIG."
2. So are Diplo, Jauz and Tinashe.
3. Plus Major Lazer, Iggy Azalea, Konshens and Benny Blanco have made a "big new song" too.
4. How do you decide what to play as Diplo vs what to play as Major Lazer in a show? Is there a difference? "Major Lazer new tour is basically all Major Lazer songs and edits. We do a lot of the new slow stuff like "Be Together" with an amazing stage and dance routine."
5. How Jack Ü came to be: "Years ago I met Skrillex and gave him this song called Amplifier.. we didnt finish it but we made Jack U over the last year for fun in LA late nights."
6. A new, crazier version of "Terrorize" is coming in December
7. "El Cuco" will finally be released... on the next album.
8. The software used to make the song "Lean On" with DJ Snake featuring MØ: "We recorded the vocals on logic in Las Vegas, did the mixing in pro tools (DJ Mustard mixer) and the production in Ableton."
9. An artist that he wants on Diplo and Friends (his BBC Radio 1Xtra show): "Led Zeppelin"
10. The story behind his "Doctor Pepper" collaboration with CL, Riff Raff and OG Maco: "Just something I thought would be great to put out that would make a bigger impact... outside of K-pop, but introduce her (2NE1 frontwoman CL) to new fans. The song goes hard af."
11. Some of Major Lazer's influences: "The Clash, PIL, Gorilllaz, Lee “Scratch” Perry, Stromae, Afrika Bambaataa, Shabba Ranks, James Brown, KC and the Sunshine Band, DJ Uncle Al, New Order, The Cure, Aphex Twin. Man, too many to mention."
12. If the song "Weedman" from the the Major Lazer Cartoon will get a full release: "Gonna put out all the music from the cartoon at the end of the summer! like 40 songs tho we have to choose what to work on."
13. His thoughts about former football player Terry Crews stating that he has the best running music: "Terry Cruz is a real boss."
14. You and M.I.A cool? Any news about collab in the near future? "I think she unfollowed me again."
And naturally, we love when stars answer pressing questions like this one:
15. Do you ever get distracted by all the ass cheeks jiggling in close proximity to your face? How can I maximize the chances of having my ass cheeks jiggling in close proximity to your face? "Pay a security guard to lift u over the gate and put u on stage."
Diplo's lesson is now adjourned -- but don't forget to check out Major Lazer's new album streaming below: