Lil Xan Says He 'Ate Too Many Hot Cheetos,' Went to the Hospital

Lil Xan was hospitalized on Tuesday (Sept. 25), but not for any drug overdose. According to the Soundcloud rapper, he just indulged a little too much on a fiery snack.

"I guess I ate too many Hot Cheetos and it ripped something in my stomach open, so I puked a little blood," he explained on Instagram. The health bump won't affect his Total Xanarchy tour, which kicks off in New York City on Wednesday. In fact, he showed his packing progress in the video.

Listen to Xan's journey with "one hell of a drug," Hot Cheetos, below.

THE BILLBOARD BIZ
SUBSCRIBER EXPERIENCE

The Biz premium subscriber content has moved to Billboard.com/business.


To simplify subscriber access, we have temporarily disabled the password requirement.