Big Sean Says He's 'Coming With a Vengeance' With New Music & Tour in 2018

Big Sean spoke with Billboard’s Kevan Kenney at our Power 100 event on Thursday, where he hinted at new music and upcoming tour plans.

Discussing his recently released album with Metro Boomin, Double or Nothing, Sean spoke about why the duo decided to release a collaborative record. “I had already dropped back-to-back No. 1 albums. Double or Nothing was us having fun with it,” he says. “We came together to have fun with it. We did it for the fans.”

The rapper also gave fans a taste of what to expect from him in 2018, saying he is “coming with a vengeance” with both new music and a tour. “A lot of the tours I do [are] based off of one project,” he shares. “I wanna do something that’s a culmination of everything.”

Big Sean also talks about his new track with Mike WiLL Made-It, which recently leaked online. “It’s about to drop,” he says. “I think it leaked prematurely or something, like an old version. I don’t think that was the final one, though. It’s coming soon.”

You can watch the full interview with Big Sean above.

THE BILLBOARD BIZ
SUBSCRIBER EXPERIENCE

The Biz premium subscriber content has moved to Billboard.com/business.


To simplify subscriber access, we have temporarily disabled the password requirement.