Check out the seven best musical memes (so far) from the presidential debates below.
1. Trump is so close to singing Backstreet Boys' "As Long as You Love Me."
2. Trump & Clinton duet on "Baby It's Cold Outside."
It's never too early to celebrate Christmas, especially when Trump and Clinton can get you into the holiday spirit early. All we can do now is hope for a Christmas duet album...
3. Ken Bone immediately embodies "Thuggish Ruggish" by Bone Thugs-N-Harmony.
Ken Bone meets "Thuggish Ruggish" is truly a match made in meme heaven, especially when they are sitting atop Bone's shoulders.
4. The infamous Dirty Dancing duet.
Trump and Clinton had the time of their lives.
5. Trump & Clinton would do anything for love (but they won't do that).
In response to a tweet with lyrics from Meatloaf's "I Would Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That)," a video featuring the music from the song was paired along with the lyrics for what looks like another beautiful duet from Trump and Clinton.
6. A new 8 Mile rap battle.
There's no denying the bias in this scene, as Clinton's face is edited onto Eminem's character Jimmy "B-Rabbit" Smith, hence the obvious loss of opponent Papa Doc, portrayed as Trump. Only time will tell who will win the real-life presidential battle.
7. Joseph Gordon-Levitt & the Gregory Brothers debate sing-off.
Everything is always better when Joesph Gordon-Levitt is added to the mix. To read the full story, click here.