Amber Rose Does 'Game of Thrones' on 'Dancing With the Stars,' Thinks Show Is Fixed?
Monday was "TV Night" on Dancing With the Stars, and most contestants took it as a chance to do something … well … let's say "interesting."
In their second week together, Amber Rose and her partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy danced a Viennese waltz to the Game of Thrones theme, dressed as Khaleesi and Drogo.
The pair received a score of 24/40, the same as in week one, even though the judges said they noticed Rose had improved. Judge Len Goodman said their performance was “full of imagination,” while Bruno Tonioli said, “I could see the effort.”
Does Rose think the show is fixed? Radar is reporting that a source said the model is suspicious. "Amber saw the way Laurie Hernandez was given the top spot in the GMA cast announcement and it made her think that they are playing favorites," the source reportedly said.
Known as being outspoken, Rose believes she was purposely paired with Chmerkovskiy, Radar's source said: "Amber knows that the judges have had trouble with Maks, but she is determined to not give them anything to criticize."
The other performances on week two of Dancing With the Stars:
* Kenny "Babyface" Edmonds and Allison Holker, Argentine tango, X-Files theme.
* Vanilla Ice and Witney Carson, foxtrot, Married with Children theme.
* James Hinchcliffe and Sharna Burgess, paso doble, The Walking Dead theme.
* Ryan Lochte and Cheryl Burke, The Muppet Show theme.
* Maureen McCormick and Artem Chigvintsev, quickstep, The Brady Bunch theme.
* Jana Kramer and Gleb Savchenko, tango, One Tree Hill theme
* Rick Perry and Emma Slater, quickstep, Green Acres theme.
* Calvin Johnson Jr. and Lindsay Arnold, foxtrot, Family Matters theme.
* Jake T. Austin and Jenna Johnson, cha cha, Go, Diego, Go theme.
* Terra Jolé and Sasha Farber, quickstep, Bewitched theme.
* Laurie Hernandez and Valentin Chmerkovskiy, jive, Ducktails theme.
* Marilu Henner and Derek Hough, foxtrot, Taxi theme.