Billboard Reveals 2015 Touring Awards Finalists
5 Seconds of Summer, Ed Sheeran and Eric Church are finalists in the Breakthrough category, while Austin City Limits, Coachella and Outside Lands are contenders for Top Festival. Madison Square Garden (NYC), Manchester Arena (Manchester, England) and O2 Arena (London) are contenders for Top Arena.
Thanks to their Fare Thee Well Tour, the Grateful Dead are named as finalists twice in the Top Boxscore category -- both for their Solider Field shows in Chicago and the Levi's Stadium shows in Santa Clara, CA. U2's MSG run in July is up in the same category.
In the Top Draw category, which is based on total attendance, finalists include Kenny Chesney, One Direction and Taylor Swift. For Top Comedy Tour, Jeff Dunham, Kevin Hart and Russell Peters have been named finalists.
Top Package finalists include Enrique Iglesias & Pitbull feat. J. Balvin; Florida Georgia Line feat. Thomas Rhett, Frankie Ballard; Kenny Chesney’s Big Revival Tour feat. Jake Owen, Chase Rice, Jason Aldean, Eric Church, Brantley Gilbert, Old Dominion, Miranda Lambert; and Luke Bryan’s Kick the Dust Up tour feat. Florida Georgia Line, Randy Houser, Dustin Lynch, Thomas Rhett.
Check out the full finalists in all categories below. The 2015 Billboard Touring Awards take place Nov. 19 at the Roosevelt Hotel in New York City following the Billboard Touring Conference Nov. 18-19.
· One Direction, On The Road Again Tour
· The Rolling Stones, Zip Code Tour
· Taylor Swift, 1989 Tour
· Kenny Chesney
· One Direction
· Taylor Swift
· Enrique Iglesias & Pitbull feat. J. Balvin
· Florida Georgia Line feat. Thomas Rhett, Frankie Ballard
· Kenny Chesney’s Big Revival tour feat. Jake Owen, Chase Rice, Jason Aldean, Eric Church, Brantley Gilbert, Old Dominion, Miranda Lambert
· Luke Bryan’s Kick the Dust Up tour feat. Florida Georgia Line, Randy Houser, Dustin Lynch, Thomas Rhett
· 5 Seconds of Summer
· Ed Sheeran
· Eric Church
TOP COMEDY TOUR
· Jeff Dunham
· Kevin Hart
· Russell Peters
· Grateful Dead – Levi’s Stadium, Santa Clara, Calif. – June 27-28
· Grateful Dead – Soldier Field, Chicago – July 3-5
· U2 – Madison Square Garden – July 18-31
· Austin City Limits Music Festival, Austin, Texas, produced by C3 Presents
· Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival, Indio, Calif., produced by Goldenvoice Entertainment
· Outside Lands Music & Arts Festival, San Francisco, produced by Superfly and Another Planet Entertainment
· Madison Square Garden, New York City
· Manchester Arena, Manchester, England
· O2 Arena, London
TOP VENUE – UNDER 10,000 SEATS
· Auditorio Nacional, Mexico City
· The Axis at Planet Hollywood, Las Vegas
· Radio City Music Hall, New York City
TOP VENUE – UNDER 5,000 SEATS
· The Colosseum at Caesars Palace, Las Vegas
· Fox Theatre, Atlanta
· Durham Performing Arts Center, Durham, N.C.
TOP CLUB – RANKED BY ATTENDANCE
· 9:30 Club, Washington, D.C.
· House of Blues Boston
· House of Blues Orlando
· DTE Energy Music Theatre, Clarkston, Michigan
· The Gorge, George, Washington
· Susquehanna Bank Center, Camden, N.J.
· 13 Management
· Maverick Management
· Modest! Management
· Artist Group International
· Creative Artists Agency
· William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
· AEG Live
· Live Nation Entertainment
TOP INDEPENDENT PROMOTER (U.S.)
· Another Planet Entertainment, San Francisco
· Jam Productions, Chicago
· Nederlander Concerts, Los Angeles
TOP INDEPENDENT PROMOTER (INTERNATIONAL)
· Evenko, Montreal
· Frontier Touring, Australia
· SJM Concerts, Manchester, U.K.
For Billboard Touring Conference & Awards registration information, awards tickets or group rates email firstname.lastname@example.org.