Bobbi Kristina's Hospitalization: The Latest Details

Shareif Ziyadat/FilmMagic
Bobbi Kristina Brown attends "The Houstons: On Our Own" series premiere party at the Tribeca Grand Hotel on October 22, 2012 in New York City. 

Bobbi Kristina Brown, the daughter of Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown, was reportedly rushed to a hospital on Saturday (Jan. 31) after being found unconscious in her home in Roswell, Ga.

Stars React to Bobbi Kristina Brown's Hospitalization on Social Media

The 21-year-old was discovered in her bathtub by her husband, Nick Gordon, as well as a friend, police confirmed Saturday. After she was discovered, authorities "took over life-saving measures until an ambulance arrived," the Roswell Police Department posted in a statement on Facebook. She was later revived and taken to North Fulton Hospital.

Since news first broke of her hospitalization, several conflicting reports have surfaced about Brown's condition.

CNN reports that she had been placed in a medically induced coma, while sources tell TMZ that her brain function has "significantly diminished" and doctors say it's not looking good. People, meanwhile, writes that Brown "is stable at the hospital," according to sources close to the family. On Saturday evening, she had been placed on a ventilator, according to ET.

Billboard couldn't confirm any of these reports.

After the incident a search warrant had been issued, TMZ reports, but police found no drugs at the residence.

In an odd coincidence, Houston was found dead in a bathtub on Feb. 11, 2012. Her death was caused by accidental drowning, heart disease and the effects of cocaine use.

Bobbi Kristina's cousin, YF Kennedy, spoke to E! News about Brown, sharing that as of press time the family wasn't aware of why she was found unresponsive.

"Krissi doesn't do drugs," he said. "She hasn't been drinking or doing drugs and she's cut down on cigarettes. She's been trying to get her music together and keep her voice clean. Her voice is so beautiful."

He also opened up about Brown's emotional state as she approaches her mother's anniversary, which comes weeks after Lifetime aired a biopic about her, Whitney.

"She's still been going through the grieving stages but is trying to keep her spirits up," he said. "She's been going to the gym every day with her husband and trying to be happy. She swims a lot.. It's a rough time lately with the anniversary," he continued. "So this is a blow to the family."

Shortly after the news broke, the Associated Press reported that on Jan. 23 authorities had been called to the home on a report of a fight. However no one was there when officers arrived at the residence.