Win A Jim Beam Guitar Signed By David Gray
Win an Epiphone II guitar signed by David Gray to commemorate Jim Beam's 2012 Live Music Series.
Jim Beam has spent the summer of 2012 celebrating the warm weather concert season with a set of six concerts across the country headlined by Kid Rock, Daughtry, Bush, Train, Darius Rucker and David Gray respectively as part of its third annual Live Music Series, which also benefits Operation Homefront -- an organization that provides aid to military families.
Before this year's run wraps up with on Aug. 18, Billboard.com has a special prize for one lucky fan: an Epiphone Special II guitar signed by David Gray commemorating the Jim Beam Live Music Series 2012. Want to be the lucky fan that wins it? All you have to do for your chance to win is fill in the form below by Aug. 20, 2012 and be 21 or older at the time of entry.
JIM BEAM/DAVID GRAY GUITAR SWEEPSTAKES
1. No Purchase Necessary to enter or win. A Purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
To Enter: Click on sweepstakes article found on Billboard.com, complete and submit the online registration, anytime between 1:30 PM Eastern Time (ET) on AUGUST 15, 2012 and AUGUST 20, 2012 at 11:59pm ET. Limit one entry per person per day during the sweepstakes period. Anyone submitting multiple registrations/entries or invalid personal information may be disqualified from sweepstakes drawing. Registrations/entries must be complete and received by AUGUST 20, 2012 to be eligible.
3. Drawing: On or about AUGUST 22, 2012 winners will be selected via random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions in all matters relating to this sweepstakes are final. Potential winner will be notified by Sponsor, via email or telephone, to the address provided during registration, with follow-up documentation sent via US mail or courier after email response is received. Potential winner must respond to the email notification within 3 days, and will be required to complete and have notarized an Affidavit of Eligibility and liability/publicity release that must be returned and received within 14 days of the date mailed to the potential winner, or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Odds of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received.
4. Prize: One (1) Prize. The Prize consists of one Epiphone II guitar signed by David Gray. Approximate retail value of the Prize is two hundred and sixty-nine U.S. dollars and thirteen cents ($269.13). Any other costs associated with the prize are the winner's responsibility, and are not included. Winner is solely responsible for any federal, state, or local taxes on the value of the prize, and will be issued an IRS 1099-MISC tax form for the final value of the prize. Winner and guest are responsible for any other expenses not listed in these Official Rules. Prize or parts thereof may not be transferred or redeemed for cash, except as specified above. Except where otherwise expressly noted in these Official Rules, the selection of all vendors, prizes, products and services is subject to the Sweepstakes Entities' sole and absolute discretion. Prize (and/or any portion thereof) is nontransferable and non-exchangeable. No substitutions or cash redemption of Prize is permitted except that Sponsor retains the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater retail value (or at Sponsor's election, the cash value of the applicable prize). Additional restrictions may apply. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are the sole responsibility of the Winner and his or her Guest. In no event will Sponsor be obligated to award more than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules.
5. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor and its promotion partners, independent judging organization, and their affiliates are not responsible for typographical errors in any sweepstakes-related materials; for lost, late, misdirected, or incomplete registrations/entries or email; for technical, hardware, software, Internet, or telephone failures of any kind; for lost or unavailable network connections; for viruses; or for failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions that may limit or interfere with a participant's ability to take part in the promotion. Entries generated by script, macro, or other automated entry devices are not valid and will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify promotion if fraud or technical failure compromises the integrity of the promotion, or corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor and its promotion partners, related companies, agencies, and their respective employees or officers shall not be liable for injury, losses, damages, or costs of any kind resulting from participation in this promotion, or acceptance of or use or misuse of a prize or parts thereof. Sponsor is solely responsible for the administration and execution of this promotion.
6. Dispute Resolution: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF NEW YORK, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New York County having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participants' actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
7. Winner List: For the name and city/state of residence of Winner, send a self-addressed, stamped, #10 envelope (after 8/22/12 but no later than 9/22/12) to: JIM BEAM/DAVID GRAY Contest Winner Request, at Sponsors address below. VT residents may omit return postage. Do not send any other correspondence to this address.
8. Sponsor: Billboard, a division of Prometheus Global Media, LLC, which has its principal place of business at 770 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10003.