Rihanna Remains Atop Hot 100, Adds Radio Songs Reign

Rihanna's 777 Tour: Photo Highlights

Rihanna performs during her 777 tour at Berns on November 16 in Stockholm, Sweden.

As 'Diamonds' dominates the Hot 100 for a third week, it takes over Radio Songs. Plus, will.i.am and Britney Spears start just outside the top 10

As' "Locked Out of Heaven" (4-2) by approximately 2,500 chart points. "Diamonds" dips by 9% in overall points, while "Heaven" gains by 2%. The latter title concurrently rises 4-2 on Radio Songs (124 million, up 11%), while remaining at No. 5 on Digital Songs (135,000, down 4%) and surging 9-5 on On-Demand Songs (748,000, up 9%). The song introduces Mars' sophomore album "Unorthodox Jukebox," due Tuesday (Dec. 11).

After climbing 3-2 last week, Ke$ha's "Die Young" reverses course on the Hot 100 (2-3). The lead single from her album "Warrior," due high atop next week's Billboard 200, gains by 5% on Radio Songs, despite a 3-4 retreat (121 million) but falls 4-7 on Digital Songs (122,000, down 19%) and 3-4 on On-Demand Songs (800,000, down 8%). RCA Records announced today that "C'mon" will be the second single from "Warrior." It's set to impact pop radio on Jan. 7.

Maroon 5's former nine-week Hot 100 No. 1 "One More Night" drops 3-4, simultaneously ending its eight-week command on Radio Songs (124 million, down 6%), the longest of the group's three leaders on the list (all logged consecutively since last year). "Moves Like Jagger," featuring Christina Aguilera, topped Radio Songs for seven weeks beginning the week of Oct. 1, 2011, while "Payphone," featuring Wiz Khalifa, led for six frames beginning in July.

The Lumineers' first Hot 100 hit, "Ho Hey," becomes their first top five effort, rising 7-5. The track, which also elevates 2-1 on the Rock Songs chart, reaches the Radio Songs top 10, where it jumps 11-8 (78 million, up 15%), and rises 7-6 on Digital Songs (127,000, up 1%) and 5-3 on On-Demand Songs (860,000, up 10%).

Rounding out the Hot 100's top 10, fun.'s No. 3-peaking "Some Nights" holds at No. 6, followed by Phillip Phillips' "Home" (8-7); Flo Rida's "I Cry" (9-8), which becomes his first No. 1 on Rap Songs since his 2008 debut hit "Low"; Ne-Yo's "Let Me Love You (Until You Learn to Love Yourself)" (10-9); and PSY's former seven-week No. 2 Hot 100 hit "Gangnam Style" (5-10), which drops 1-2 on Digital Songs (143,000, down 37%) after six nonconsecutive weeks on top. (The song had benefitted last week from the Korean rapper's show-closing performance with Hammer on the American Music Awards, broadcast Nov. 18 on ABC.)

Two titles make notable moves to just outside the Hot 100's top 10. As she debuts atop the Billboard 200 with "Girl on Fire," the title cut from Alicia Keys' new album (and fifth Billboard 200 No. 1) soars 21-11 with the Hot 100's top Digital Gainer award. The song also benefits from a performance on Fox's "The X Factor" (Nov. 29). On Digital Songs, it flies 17-3 (140,000, up 72%), marking a new peak; "Girl" had previously risen as high as No. 8 on Digital Songs four weeks ago.

At No. 12 on the Hot 100, will.i.am's "Scream & Shout," featuring Britney Spears, debuts, fueled by a 66-1 vault on Digital Songs (196,000, up 483%). The jump to the summit is the greatest in the chart's archives, besting the 57-1 flight of Zac Efron, Andrew Seeley and Vanessa Hudgens' "Breaking Free" (from Disney's "High School Musical") the week of Feb. 11, 2006. "Scream" is Spears' 29th Hot 100 entry and her fourth-highest debut.

"Scream" debuted on Digital Songs last week with five days of sales, as it was released on Nov. 21. The newest chart data reflects its first full sales week (ending Dec. 2), along with impact felt from the premiere of its music video on "The X Factor" (Nov. 28). The track marks will.i.am's second Digital Songs No. 1 as a soloist (but first as a lead), following his featured turn on Usher's "OMG" in 2010. He's also notched five leaders as a member of the Black Eyed Peas. "Scream" is Spears' seventh Digital Songs No. 1.

Check Billboard.com tomorrow (Dec. 6), when all rankings, including the Hot 100 and On-Demand Songs in their entirety and Digital Songs and Radio Songs, will be refreshed, as they are each Thursday.

Additional reporting by Keith Caulfield