Andrew Bird or Birdman? The Lyrics Quiz
On Tuesday (Dec. 6), acclaimed indie-folk songwriter Andrew Bird announced that his twelfth studio album, "Break It Yourself," will be released on Mar. 6, 2012, and issued list of spring tour dates throughout North America. Meanwhile, Cash Money rapper Birdman released a.)
1. "My dewy-eyed Disney bride / What has tried swapping your blood with formaldehyde? Monsters?"
2. "I'm old school, and I'll smack a bitch / Getting money like a motherf**king cracker, bitch"
3. "Been shittin' up bricks, unload 'em to Gucci / Boss of the ghetto, with the round shape cookie"
4. "Despite what all his studies had shown / That what's mistaken for closeness is just a case of mitosis / And why do some show no mercy while others are painfully shy?"
5. "You the number one stunna, and we gonna glide / And go straight to the mall, and turn out the inside"
6. "And it would take a calculated blow to the head / To blind the eyes of all the harmless sociopaths"
7. "If we can call them friends we can call them on their telephones / And they won't pretend that they're too busy or they're not alone"
8. "Matching grills, big houses on the hill / Got them hoes in the kitchen, all cooking, paying bills"
9. "Diamonds on my hoes' feet -- when they walk, they spark / Diamonds in my fuckin' teeth -- when I talk, I spark"
10. "I dreamed you were a cosmonaut of the space between our chairs / And I was a cartographer of the tangles in your hair"
1. Andrew Bird: "Fake Palindromes"
2. Birdman: "Y.U. Mad" feat. Lil Wayne and Nicki Minaj
3. Birdman: "What Happened To That Boy?" feat. Clipse
4. Andrew Bird: "Imitosis"
5. Birdman: "Still Fly," Big Tymers
6. Andrew Bird: "Oh No"
7. Andrew Bird: "Tables and Chairs"
8. Birdman: "Stuntin' Like My Daddy," Lil Wayne & Birdman
9. Birdman: "#1 Stunna," Big Tymers
10. Andrew Bird: "Armchairs"