Last night (Dec. 31), Swifties crowded around their tubes to watch Taylor Swift rock "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve" with her pop-perfect performance. But it was her encounter with One Direction's Harry Styles that has gossip bloggers a flutter on the morning on Jan. 1.
|HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013!|
• PHOTOS: Stars on New Year's Eve
• VIDEO: Justin Bieber NYE Preview
• VIDEO: Taylor Swift Performs, Kisses Harry Styles in Times Sq.
• VIDEO: PSY Celebrates in 'Style'
• TWEETS: Stars Ring in 2013
• INTERVIEW: Ryan Seacrest Talks 'Rockin' Eve,' Dick Clark
• VIDEO: Flo Rida NYE Preview
• VIDEO: OneRepublic NYE Preview
• REVIEW: Jay-Z & Coldplay's Brooklyn NYE Show
• VIDEO: The Wanted NYE Preview
• VIDEO: Ellie Goulding Q&A
• VIDEO: Justin Bieber Rocks NYE
• PHOTOS: Inside Lake Tahoe's SnowGlobe 2012 Festival
• VIDEO: Greyson Chance Q&A
• BACKSTAGE: 'Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve'
At 11:39 p.m., Swift took to the Times Square stage to perform "I Knew You Were Trouble" and "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" from her smash 2012 album "Red" for the New Year's masses. But according to Just Jared, the 23-year-old country-pop princess was seen in the arms of Styles, her handsome prince, by the stroke of midnight. The One Direction heartthrob had been spotted at Jay-Z and Coldplay's Barclays Center show in Brooklyn earlier in the night, but Styles high-tailed it to Times Sq. to catch Swift's performance and plant one on her in time for 2013.