Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money: Read the Leaked 21-Page Lawsuit
Needless to say, there was plenty to take away from the inside look at Lil Wayne's family life. Here are the top five things we learned:
1. Even when you're one of the most popular rappers in the world, you're still a dork to your own kid. Talking on FaceTime, Reginae tells Lil Wayne, "Daddy, you FaceTime like an old man. Why are you so close to the camera?" He responds, in typical dad form, "I don't know. I'm not trying to be."
2. Reginae used to date Young Jeezy's son, Jadarius Jenkins. She said, "We were about to start really being on our Jay Z and Beyonce stuff, but it just didn't work out like that."
3. Birdman is Reginae's godfather and she calls him "Parrain" -- that's godfather in French. "He gives me whatever I want," she said in the episode before he bought her a rolex and diamond earrings worth $16,000.
4. Nicki Minaj can't be counted on to make a flight to her boss' daughter's 16th birthday party on time. Tsk tsk Nicki. (But she did eventually arrive and perform.)
5. When you're Lil Wayne's daughter, your parents fake you out with a BMW as a gift before giving you what you actually wanted -- as well -- a Ferrari.