10 reasons why this is the Lady Gaga news we've been waiting for:
10. Because the opening seconds of "Poker Face" are dance-pop perfection.
9. Because where are my keys I lost my phone.
8. Because the music and beat of "Boys Boys Boys" is simple but catchy as hell.
7. Because haters to the left: "Gypsy" was a great song and we'll never understand why it didn't perfom better on radio or the charts, particularly after her great Saturday Night Live performance.
6. Because whether you wanted to or not you couldn't stop humming "Jud-AS, Jud-ah-ah-ah, Jud-AS, Jud-ah-ah-ah."
5. Because our iPods need new workout playlist music like yesterday.
3. Because these lyrics from "Scheibe": "Love is objectified by what men say is right/...Blonde high-heeled feminist, enlisting femmes for this/ Express your womankind, fight for your right/ When I'm on a mission, I rebuke my condition/ If you're a strong female you don't need permission." That's some kick-ass feminist ish right there.
2. Because besides being insanely catchy, "Poker Face" cemented the persona of a woman who was in on the joke. See also: "Fold 'em, let 'em hit me, raise it baby, stay with me."
1. Because "Bad Romance" is incredible pop, expertly combining dance music with something darker. It crystalized Gaga's edge, dominiated radio, gave way to a showstopping video, and had a killer melody line. Show us someone who isn't taken with an urge to make a monster claw when the chorus hits, and we'll show you a liar.