1. Another visit to the prom from hell. Charli commented at Billboard’s Women In Music event on Friday (Dec. 12) that her spectacular performance of “Break The Rules” at the American Music Awards last month was inspired by Marilyn Manson’s “Tainted Love” video. That demented set-up deserves to be revisited.
2. Iggy Azalea come out for “Fancy”… or another song. We’ve all seen Charli supporting Iggy on awards shows and late-night television, but let’s flip the script and have I-G-G-Y serve as S-U-P-P-O-R-T. Maybe a “Boom Clap” remix with a special rap verse?
Billboard's Women in Music 2014
3. An absolutely killer cover. We all know that Charli XCX has rather impeccable taste in music — why not pay homage to one of her favorites on the SNL stage? Imagine the U.K. singer covering Blink-182, or t.A.t.U., or (oh my goodness) Blackstreet’s “No Diggity.” It’d be damn near impossible to resist.
4. Charli dresses up as a “Hobbit” character. Martin Freeman is this week’s host, after all. Let’s see Charli slap on some elf ears and go for broke as Arwen!
5. Play “SuperLove.” Look, I know it’s a year old, and didn’t even make the track list to Sucker… but “SuperLove” is an incredible pop song! Come on, Charli. Throw us “SuperLove” fans a bone.